- Making Mazedoku, a pen-and-paper logic puzzle.
- Organising C++ Edinburgh, a local meet-up for C++ developers in Edinburgh. We have a YouTube channel.
- Recording Let's Plays of mostly puzzle games.
- Working as a software developer at Cloudreach. Mostly NodeJS/ES2017, cloud-native applications (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
Game jam games
As generation 0xDEADBEEF of an artificial intelligence, you must manipulate the binary state of your world to escape its confines. Submitted to Ludum Dare 36 (Jam).
Help the ancient warriors, each with their own special abilities, to solve puzzles and perform their sacred ritual. Submitted to Ludum Dare 35 (Compo); ranked #54 overall.
Welcome to the Connected Worlds Training Facility. Communicate between parallel universes to reach the goal. Submitted to Ludum Dare 30 (Compo); ranked #200 overall.
- I've been playing lots of puzzle games and putting my experiences on YouTube. Some favourites: The Witness, Stephen's Sausage Roll, Snakebird, Jelly no Puzzle, Baba Is You, Return of the Obra Dinn.
- I enjoy puzzles in general. Adalogical Ænigmas are great.
- I have a nice collection of board games.
- I play acoustic guitar and piano (and have a few other instruments that I try to play).
- I think free will cannot exist (hard incompatabilism) and that everything is physical and experiential (Strawsonian physicalism).