- Making Yellow Square, a Sokoban-like puzzle game, written in C++ and using Vulkan.
- Organising C++ Edinburgh, a local meet-up for C++ developers in Edinburgh. We have a YouTube channel.
- Working part-time as a software developer at Cloudreach. Mostly NodeJS/ES2017, cloud-native applications (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
Game jam games
As generation 0xDEADBEEF of an artificial intelligence, you must manipulate the binary state of your world to escape its confines. Submitted to Ludum Dare 36 (Jam).
Help the ancient warriors, each with their own special abilities, to solve puzzles and perform their sacred ritual. Submitted to Ludum Dare 35 (Compo); ranked #54 overall.
Welcome to the Connected Worlds Training Facility. Communicate between parallel universes to reach the goal. Submitted to Ludum Dare 30 (Compo); ranked #200 overall.
- Lately, I've been playing a lot of puzzle games. Some favourites: The Witness, Stephen's Sausage Roll, Snakebird, Jelly no Puzzle.
- I enjoy puzzles in general. Adalogical Ænigmas are great.
- I play board games most weeks and have a nice collection of my own.
- I play acoustic guitar and piano, but also have a few other instruments that I should really practise more often.
- I think free will cannot exist (hard incompatabilism) and that everything is physical and experiential (Strawsonian physicalism).