- Experimenting with PuzzleScript game engine modifications.
- Organising C++ Edinburgh, a local meet-up for C++ developers in Edinburgh. We have a YouTube channel.
- Recording Let's Plays of mostly puzzle games.
- Working as a software developer at Cloudreach. Mostly NodeJS, ES2017+, TypeScript, Python, cloud-native applications (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker).
It's winter, food supplies are low, and the neighbourhood cats are on the prowl. Fly a route to every bird feeder, avoiding the cats, and return safely back to your roost.
You have been hired to design a house for a very picky family. Add walls and doors to this floorplan while keeping in mind that living rooms must be downstairs and bedrooms upstairs.
Build conveyor belt contraptions to navigate this open world puzzle adventure. Organised the project, assembled all puzzle contributions into an open world, and modified the PuzzleScript engine to support it.
Game jam games
Help the elastephantastic elephant navigate the jungle in this puzzling adventure! Submitted to the Thinky Puzzle Game Jam.
As generation 0xDEADBEEF of an artificial intelligence, you must manipulate the binary state of your world to escape its confines. Submitted to Ludum Dare 36 (Jam).
Help the ancient warriors, each with their own special abilities, to solve puzzles and perform their sacred ritual. Submitted to Ludum Dare 35 (Compo); ranked #54 overall.
Welcome to the Connected Worlds Training Facility. Communicate between parallel universes to reach the goal. Submitted to Ludum Dare 30 (Compo); ranked #200 overall.
- I've been playing lots of puzzle games and putting my experiences on YouTube. Some favourites: The Witness, Stephen's Sausage Roll, Snakebird, Jelly no Puzzle, Baba Is You, Return of the Obra Dinn.
- I enjoy puzzles in general. Adalogical Ænigmas are great.
- I have a nice collection of board games.
- I play acoustic guitar and piano (and have a few other instruments that I try to play).
- I think free will cannot exist (hard incompatabilism) and that everything is physical and experiential (Strawsonian physicalism).